Friday, February 6, 2015

I have an idea...I'd like to help You!! (moved from my other blog)




Here's my idea!!!
I was wondering if anyone is interested in knowing and teaming together to make an income with your blog!
I would like to get 10 individuals together and keep in touch through email to record each others progress and to keep each other motivated!

It's time consuming and it is like a job, because it can be hard work, especially if your new to the Internet and blogging and signing up for things and working your way around it, but I am willing to work that hard to help others reach goals! Blogging can be fun, and so is reading other people's blogs!

With that being said there are upsides, it is enjoyable to blog, and I'd like to keep 10 people inspired(while keeping myself inspired and encouraged), and help them achieve their goals.

So if you like writing blogs, or would like to write blogs please send me a comment! Comments are moderated, so if you'd like yours private, please state so in the comment. And for spammers, sorry they wont be accepted!

I'm not sure how long it will take to get 10 individuals together, but I'm willing to wait it out! I believe I can help people accomplish this, and I believe in myself that I can bring this idea to life!

I have been thinking of doing this for a while, I know it's possible and I'd like to share in these thoughts!

I also wanted to say that, I am not going to wait until I have 10 people(that would be silly waiting for all ten and making the first person possibly wait weeks, months or even a year) and than start this journey, I will be starting with the first person and keep going from there until I have reached ten people, if I happen to get more I will send them to the first person who approached this idea for help.
_______________________________________________________________

I am going to tell you what this is NOT!!!

It is NOT a get rich quick scheme! It takes your time and energy and most importantly, your dedication...which means you have to stick with it or it will not work!

It is NOT a scam, you will be blogging about something you love and it will be there for the world to see and other people all over are doing it. You will be working on your on blog, I wont be asking for anything, just that you listen and follow along with the steps to help you with your blog! I wont be doing anything for you except keeping you motivated and inspired towards your goals! I can help give you ideas if you're not sure where to start!

It does NOT cost any money, the only cost it does have is your time, energy, plus dedication to keep it going! I am looking for 10 serious individuals for this project and than we can all start off fresh together (mind you first come first serve, and I wont be waiting to start off only after I have 10)! If you have a blog, the first step is already done! If you don't have a blog yet, and are new, but would like to learn more about starting one I will help you!

So if you're reading my this post; thinking "it's a scam", You are way off! I'm not charging anyone money, I am not getting paid for helping, I am helping of my own free will.

It's completely free! 

If you want to know more, please let me know! I put my email on my profile "about me" so you can contact me that way, you'll have to fix it though as I put a space in it so bots can't trace my email address.

What are you waiting for? Contact me and I'll tell you a little bit more! Don't worry it's free and if you're new to everything I'll walk you through it step by step! :-) I wont share your email address with anyone either! I email everyone individually so they wont have it either I may share everyone's blog links though, so please include that in the email!

Please view my other blog! Inner Personal Advice to get to know me a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion