Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here are some great beautiful things I love!!


Things I love!



This dress is beautiful, I love the style, color and the lacey look over a solid colored fabric! I love how the small belt enhances the torso's frame!


These things are great, they are quick and easy! Just don't put too big of a section as it will pull and hurt! They leave a ringlet type curl.


These new wet brushes are great, you can have matted wet hair and it doesn't pull (if it does it isn't an original!), it glides through the hair and leaves your hair still healthy, if you use a regular brush with wet hair it ends up ruining your hair and ends up breaking and drying out! Don't use a brush when your hair is wet, unless it is with a wet brush!


Pro 72 Colors Smoky Eyeshadow Eye Shadows Pigments Palette Makeup
Love all these colors, you can mix and match your eyeshadow looks everyday! I love how a nicely blended Smokey eye can make your eyes stand out.

Thanks for checking me out! Have a great day and I look forward to getting comments, likes, follows and shares! If you have followed my blog, please let me know in the comments so I can follow you back!
I'll be posting other "Things I love" in the future, please come back and check them out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion