Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another few things I love! Kind of a tutorial :-)

Now I wasn't really one for make-up a few years ago, I mean I used it, but I really wasn't interested in wearing it, I wasn't good at applying it properly, I didn't wear all the essentials, like foundation and other things that hide imperfections! But I guess since I turned 30 years old, I noticed how tired age was making me look! 

So now that I am 36 and I have finished beauty(Hairstyling) school (where it was mandatory to wear it) I kind of enjoy it, I would often watch videos on YouTube and see the different kinds of ways I could apply my make-up(eye-shadow combos and eye-liner tutorials, etc..) and now that I am experienced I love sharing what I have learned and the colour combos I put together as well! So here are some things I would like to share with you! 

All Over: For the girl who wants to hide her freckles this is probably your go to all over cover!







Lashes: I have found out the hard way, that putting the lashes on before eye make-up is easier that applying them after your eye make up! It's harder for the glue to adherer(stick) to your lid with a foundation under the glue layer!

Brushes: I absolutely LOVE brushes by this brand! They are soft pick up, hold and apply the products very well! The eyelash and brow brush duo works great as well!








Foundation: This lightweight acne fighting foundation works to disguise redness, blemishes and uneven skintone. The flawless coverage foundation formula is infused with acne fighting key ingredients Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, Camphor, Tea Tree and soothing Aloe, to help prevent and treat acne blemishes. 









Eye-shadow: This high quality, yet affordable eye makeup set allows you to achieve everyday professional results while creating the look that best reflects your personal style. 







Eye-liners & Shadow Stick pearl/glow:




1.  Shadow Stick pearl/glow- A touch to the inner corners near your tear-ducts to highlight your eyes a little!









2. Brightening Eye Liner(in black) - The rich gel-powder formulation in this eye-liner instantly brighten eyes for a healthy, radiant look. 













Mascara: This is great after your lash glue has set and dried









Blushs:



1. With a a light stroke of this powder over your upper cheek bone area, it gives a nice light glow and highlight to make your face seem brighter. You could add a little here and there to your face's natural high peaked areas for an even bright look! LOVE this as well, so pretty!


2. A nice soft pink lightly dusted near or on the cheek bones! (some apply behind the bone, some apply directly on the cheek bone)








Bronzers: I don't use bronzer's too often, but I really love how it looks when it is applied just right to the right area! This one has a very nice shimmer to it and you have to apply just the right amount for it to look phenomenal! Dust a little on the outer corner of the brow bone just above the temple and you'll look sun kissed! The shimmer is my favorite part!



Lips: I picked this colour, (Strawberry) because it goes great with all the other colours I have added here today!









Once you're all done, these are a great finishing touch!




Finishing powder and finishing spray: 



1. a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, soft focus effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite foundation.





And



2. Keep your make-up staying in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold with this new Makeup Mist & Set. The invigorating mist moisturize's and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. 



Thanks for visiting, please come visit again, and check out my other blog posts about my LOVE of many things :-)! Have a great day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion