Friday, March 2, 2018

DAY 1 Collections (NEW)Within the next few days I will be posting UPDATES

Okay so we have a bunch of new products and collections that I will be posting in the next few or couple of days!  I am sharing them from my facebook page so it is easier to see everything! so you will see "Facebook" like posts in my blogs, most of this weekend! To view collections you can either go to my page or you can click he arrows to sift through each one below!
Please come back to keep updated on each post so you don't miss the best ones! Here is the first and it FINISHES on MARCH 8th/2018 and goes to regular prices!


Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion