Monday, November 13, 2017

Long time, no Blogging!

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged, I thought it was a shorter time frame then that!
I am feeling bloggers regret for neglecting this! I remember this being one of my most favorite places to be! It was a great place to vent, motivate others and just post random stuff I felt like opening up about!
I have been busy though! I have had a few different jobs these past (almost) two years, all doing hair of course, "Never give up on your passions and desired dreams!", I really love it and feel that I have come so far and have learned so much. It's kind of like how you feel when you create something, you get in a zone, and it's kind of like therapy when you create something you are very pleased with, and the bonus is when your subject(client) of creation is very happy and satisfied. It's very rewarding if you do someone's hair and you love how it turned out and when they look in the mirror and smile and love what you have done and it gives them a burst of confidence!

Love those smiles that they can't hold back!!!😊

It's so much more then I ever imagined it to be.

I wanted to give you all an update, share some social media links, and maybe a little quote or message!

I have added some new links to my G+
I will add them here below as well, for those who don't want to leave this place too many times.


My Youtube link is: 

Instagram link is:
https://www.instagram.com/annsbeautybiz
You will find some of my work as a hairstylist, makeup looks and pics of where I am from. 

And I also became a Younique Presenter a short time ago
My Younique link is:

And remember, if you have a dream
 Click for credit image/link

And here is a couple more quotes to live by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion