Monday, March 16, 2015

Some Jewelry for a change

Hello everyone! Every now and than I will have a different post for a different product/company/brands! Today is one of those days and I would love to show you some nice added accessories and time pieces!


Here are a few beautiful Necklaces I found! I love the style and the colors.


This blue, is 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated Dark Blue Chalcedony Genuine Stone Bezel Setting Necklace. Weight 44g. length 17 inches. This beautiful necklace is loaded with blue gemstones and is stunning. I love that this can be worn at any occasion day or night.



This beautiful Gold Plated 925 Silver Semi Precious Stone Garnet With Pearl Necklace 36 Inches. Length 36 inches. Weight 16.1g. Color garnet/pearl. If you are not a fan of those necklaces loaded with pearls but you like pearls than this is for you. A necklace with some pearls and semi precious stone garnet as a chain. This necklace looks like a little but says a lot.



I love this necklace! I really love the Jet Hematite(hematite is my fav) crystals!! This palladium-plated pendant with a Silver Night crystal and delicate Jet Hematite crystals creates a modern and urban look. Combine it with the Allegory Pierced Earrings for extra impact. The creation comes on a stainless steel chain. Approximate size: 17 5/8 / 1 3/8 x 1/2 inches.




I really like this trinket/charm style type bracelet, and you can add your own trinkets/charms later on!


I just love these, I find they are elegant as well as edgy! These earrings are perfect for any fancy occasion. They hang down low roundly descending in order of sizes. It all has stones which are held together in pave manner. 925 sterling silver micro pave round hanging cubic zirconia earring.





These time pieces I have found looking for some styles I love, but there are many other styles/type available!

Stainless steel case and bracelet. 32 diamond bezel and 12 diamond dial. White dial. Eco-drive movement. Mineral glass crystal. Date. Water resistant 30 meters. Case 38mm.




Stainless steel case. Leather strap. Black dial. Swiss quartz movement. Chronograph. Date. Mineral crystal. Water resistant 50 meters. Case 43mm.



Stainless steel case. Stainless steel bracelet. Gold dial. Water resistant 10 meters. Case 20mm.



I'll keep looking for more great finds here and post new posts! Please come back regularly to see what else I share later on! Sometimes I share personal tips and experiences and other great product specials and finds!
Thanks again for visiting!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion