Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday's Natural look

I useually start with the browns, that if I go a little out of the area I want I can quickly remove it faster with my foundation application.

1. Brows
Essential Brow Kit  A complete kit for expertly shaping grooming and defining your brows. The all-inclusive kit contains wax to sculpt the brows and two powder shades to create a natural look.


I like to prime my eye lids before I do my foundation as well so that by the time I add my shadow I know it is fully set long enough to not smudge and pull.

2. Eye primer/base
A creamy weightless formula that helps smooth and even the complexion of the eyelid creating a perfect canvas for eye makeup. This formula extends the wear of eye shadow prevents creasing and makes shadow colours more even intense brilliant-looking fresh and just-applied all day.

I like to also prime my face before I add any other makeup, weather it is foundation/blush or pressed powders.

3. Perfecting Face Primer:
A clean satin-finish primer that helps keep makeup looking fresh and prevents fading. The formula also absorbs excess oils and minimises the appearance of pores by evenly distributing light to help hide and soften skin imperfections and fine lines.


I like to than add a light layer of liquid foundation(s) and fix/shape around my brows if need be.

4. Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation:(please choose the right shade for your skin tone)
A 2-in-1 foundation that provides the superior buildable coverage of a creme foundation and primer with the natural-looking sheer finish of a powder foundation. This foundation hides discolourations and covers skin with a fine light-diffusing layer to minimise pores and imperfections for clear satiny-smooth skin under any lighting.



(Optional) And if you use pressed powders/dry foundation powders, I use it sometimes if my skin is feeling extra oily at the time, and take away some shine from my skin.
-Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder:
A velvety-smooth powder that blurs fine lines for a soft and even look. This powder protects skin and absorbs shine while setting makeup to create a flawless finish. Perfect for all skin types and shades.

I usually add as mentioned in another post (HERE), my fake lashes(if I am wearing any) before I add my eye makeup!

5. Lashes that are thin and look natural!
False Eyelashes:
A set of false eyelashes made with natural hair fibres for an alluring natural look. Create bigger fuller more inviting eyes with our collection of false eyelashes. These do not come with the adhesive/glue!

After the glue has set I than add my eyeshadow, here is a nice neutral color I like!

6. Pressed Eye Shadow:
A luxurious eye shadow that is crease-proof and deflects light away from fine lines for a bright polished look. Featuring many shades in glitter matte and pearlised finishes the possibilities for unique looks are endless


Eyeliner
7.Motives Khol Eyeliner
An exceptionally smooth eye pencil that provides precise definition without or pulling the delicate eye are. Enhance and enliven your eyes with the bold long-wearing colour of this eye pencil.




Optional
-Sculpt Series:
A perfecting palette that includes everything you need for a flawless radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel. Perfect for concealing, highlighting and contouring the face. This palette is perfect for all your foundation needs.
And here is a nice lip color I like

8.Rich Formula Lipstick:
A creamy formula packed with vitamin E for luscious lips. Legendary beauties are unforgettable for their daring iconic style. Get famously bold lips that stand out from the crowd with this beautiful lip colour. It's guaranteed to keep your lips feeling smooth and looking marvellous.


____________________________________________________

More options:


Vitamin E Lip Treatment:

Lip pencil:

Blush:

Lip color:

I hope you enjoyed all these beautiful selections! Have a great week everyone, please come back for some new posts!
Ann


PS
Here is a nice kit I found as well! ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion