Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hair extension different colors, types and textures

Hair Extensions and assorted colors, and there are other colors if you need a different color, size or texture(wave/curly/straight)!!


Tape in's

















Clip in's


















And the longer sets and types


24" 9 pcs Mahogany



24" #1B/30 Wave 11pcs Full Head Set Clip In Human Hair Extension




24" #33 Body Wave 100% Remy Human Hair
Please note -You would have to sew in or cut and sew clips on these ones.




24" #8 Straight Stick Tip Human Hair Extensions
Please note - These are similar to the Miro Loop extension installation and I suggest going to a professional.



20" #24 Straight Micro Loop Human Hair Extensions
Please Note - I suggest going to a professional, please do your reading on how these work, they are more time consuming and take extensive work and most professionals take training for this type of work!!!


I hope you enjoyed this post, I really enjoy hair and I am a professional stylist so I know what I am talking about!
Thanks for stopping by, come visit often as I post 3 to 4 times or more a week!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion