Saturday, February 3, 2018

What's new? February has some exciting stuff!

Shopping for Valentine's loves(You wife, Girlfriend, fiance,Sister, Daughter or mother)? Guess what? She would love these! They are so beautiful I am patiently waiting to get my own, I don't have a valentine to buy mine though, so I am getting one for myself anyways! 😉All the single ladies are welcome to do that same!
I finally have a link of my own with my own name!
LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Here is what February have to offer!

FEBRUARY CUSTOMER KUDOS
Be Loved Bundle $81 CAD ($107 value)
Fall in love with our Be Loved Bundle
*An exclusive MOODSTRUCK BELOVED™ pressed shadow palette
*YOUNIQUE™ crease eyeshadow brush. 
*Comes with your choice of any LIPBONBONS tinted lip balm;



A Palette Made for Passion
Our exclusive MOODSTRUCK BELOVED™ pressed shadow palette comes with four smoldering colors perfect for a date on the town or a comfy night at home. Whatever the occasion, these shadows are ready for full infatuation. And bundled with our YOUNIQUE™ crease brush and a LIPBONBONS tinted lip balm, we guarantee this is a look you’ll fall for.
Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm 5 colors to choose from
Specially customized for Valentines day! With a Valentine specific exclusive MOODSTRUCK BELOVED™ pressed shadow palette
Pressed shadows colors: 
"Devoted"
A matte plum ideal for lining eyes.
"Adored"
The sweetest matte pink.
"Unwavering"
A perfect pairing of metallic pink and white.
"Alluring"
A seductive satin red.

Find the products I use here:

My social media links:
Please like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AnnsbeautyBiz

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion